Hello, we're

Independent Assessment Services

We carry out Personal Independence Payment (PIP) assessments for the Department for Work and Pensions.

Our new name

The PIP Process explained

Your PIP Assessment

Finding our Consultation Centres

PIP announcements



If you have a Personal Independence Payment (PIP) consultation at one of our PIP centres or one of our partners’ centres, remember to collect a form for your expenses while you are there.

Atos-Healthcare-PIP-companion -preview.jpg

We want to make sure that you know that you are welcome to have a companion with you during your consultation. A companion can be anyone you choose: from a friend or family member to a support worker or carer. We know that having someone with you can help to make attending a consultation much less stressful. If your consultation is at one of our consultation centres a companion can also provide practical or emotional support while you are travelling and whilst waiting to go in.

View all news